GrandStream UC6510 Primary E1
€761.00 Ex VAT
IP PBX UCM6510
GrandStream IP PBX UC6510 has a connection of 1 Primary E1 (PRI 30 channels), 2 PXO ports, 2 FXS ports, 1 Gigabit Ethernet port. It supports, up to 2000 SIP users, 50 SIP trunk accounts and a maximum of 200 simultaneous calls.
PoE, USB and SD for recording calls, Backup, etc.
P / N: GSUCM6510
-Provisioning without configuration of SIP Grandstream terminals
– Graphic LCD screen.
– Built-in CDR, Detailed Call Log to monitor the use of phones by date, line, call time, etc.
– Maximum possible security protection, using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption
– 1 Gigabit network ports with integrated PoE
– Supports an IVR (Interactive Voice Response) of up to 5 levels
– Integrated call recording; access to recordings through the web-based user interface
– Supports call queue for efficient handling of call volume
– Automatic multi-language assistant to efficiently handle incoming calls
– Integrated LDAP and XML phone directories, flexible dialing plan
– Supports any SIP video terminal that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263 + codecs
– Supports voice mail and fax forwarding to email
– 2 FXO ports
– 2 FXS ports
– 1 RJ45 ports with integrated PoE Plus (IEEE 802.3at-2009)
– Supports router mode and Switch mode for even custom configuration of the user.
– Voice and fax codecs: G.711 A-law / U-law, G.722, G.723.1 5.3K / 6.3K, G.726, G.729A / B, iLBC, GSM, AAL2-G.726 -32, ADPCM; T.38
– Provisioning protocol: TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, automatic detection and automatic provisioning of Grandstream IP terminals through the ZeroConfig function (DHCP Option 66 multicast SIP SUBSCRIBE mDNS), list of events between local and remote trunk
– Up to 6 password protected conference bridges allowing up to 25 simultaneous PSTN or IP participants
– Call functions: Call park, call forwarding, call transfer, DND, group extensions / capture, radiolocation / intercom system, etc.