GrandStream UC6202 2 Ports
€209.00 Ex VAT
P PBX UCM6202
IP PBX GrandStream UC6202 has 2 ports, which supports up to 500 users, 50 SIP trunks and a maximum of 30 simultaneous calls.
P / N: GSUCM6202
-Provisioning without configuration of SIP Grandstream terminals
– 128×32 graphic LCD screen with DOWN button (selector)
– Built-in CDR, Detailed Call Log to monitor the use of phones by date, line, call time, etc.
– Maximum possible security protection, using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption.
– Two Gigabit red ports with integrated PoE
– Supports an IVR (Interactive Voice Response) of up to 5 levels
– Integrated call recording; access to recordings through the web-based user interface
– Supports call queue for efficient handling of call volume
– Automatic multi-language assistant to efficiently handle incoming calls
– Integrated LDAP and XML phone directories, flexible dial plan.
– Supports any SIP video terminal that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263 + codecs
– Supports voice mail and fax forwarding to email
– 2 FXO ports for PSTN line
– 2 RJ45 ports with integrated PoE Plus (IEEE 802.3at-2009)
– Supports the router mode and the Change mode of a configuration tailored to the user.
– Voice and fax codecs: G.711 A-law / U-law, G.722, G.723.1 5.3K / 6.3K, G.726, G.729A / B, iLBC, GSM, AAL2-G.726 -32, ADPCM; T.38
– Provisioning protocol: TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, automatic detection and automatic provisioning of Grandstream IP terminals by means of the ZeroConfig function (DHCP Option 66 multicast SIP SUBSCRIBE mDNS), list of events between local and remote trunk
– Up to 3 password-protected conference bridges use up to 25 simultaneous PSTN or IP participants
– Call functions: Call park, call forwarding, call transfer, DND, extension / capture group, radiolocation / intercom system, etc.