Cisco 7962G IP Phone
€99.00 Ex VAT
Cisco 7962G IP Phone New
The Cisco Unified Communications IP Phone 7962G has the functions of call management, access to network data, XML applications and Web-based services can be performed
online customization of phone features and services from your User Options web pages.
Support for Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express version 4.0 (2) and later, using the SCCP (Skinny Client Control Protocol) or Cisco Unified Communications Manager 6.0 and later.
The Cisco IP 7962G supports 12-key keyboard extension modules (supports maximum 2 modules):
Cisco 7915 – 12 Key Display Module
Cisco 7916 – 12-key module with color display
- 2 Ports 10 / 100BASE-T Ethernet
- 6 illuminated line keys (green-yellow-red)
- 4 programmed keys (+2 direct call / line)
- 1 2-way navigation key
- 8 fixed function keys.
- Broadband sound on the phone
- Helmet port
- 320×222 pixel grayscale display
- SIP and SCCP protocol
- Full Duplex speaker.
- Headphone jack.
- Helmet direct key
- Direct access to voicemail.
- Message Waiting Light
- XML browser.
- Mute function.
- Supported audio codeccs: G.722, G.729a, G.729ab, G.711u, G.711a, iLBC.
- Services key: gives access to optional services that allow you to customize your phone
- Double call key
- Conference to 3
- Call transfer.
- Caller ID.
- Screen information
- Volume adjustment: handset, helmet or sound tones.
- Adjustable support
- Hearing aid compatible.
- Firmware upgrade is supported via TFTP protocol server
- Wall mounting possible