Avaya 9650 IP Refurbished 700383938
avaya 9650 Telephone – Refurbished
The Avaya 9650 telephone provides many features, including a phone screen for viewing and managing your calls, 16 auxiliary (Aux) buttons to help you manage calls to bridged lines and additional telephone features, a call log, a contacts list, an integrated, WML browser, a menu of options and settings, and access to your voicemail.
The Avaya 9650 IP Telephone is designed for users who use the phone for the majority of the day. It provides wideband audio, a high resolution display, and advanced communication capabilities.
Avaya 9650 Telephone Features
- The Avaya 9650 IP Telephone is specifically made for navigator telephone users that answer many incoming calls, transfer callers, and monitor bridges appearances throughout the day
- Supports built-in button module functionality to provide simple one-touch access to bridged appearances, speed dials, and feature keys – 8 physical buttons with shift capability to 16
- Through its integrated web browser and application interface, the 9650 supports enhanced applications such as LDAP corporate directories and integration with Microsoft Outlook Calendars
- LEDs built into buttons such as mute, message, and headset provide clear indication to the user
- Easy-to-use context driven menus with on-screen prompts
- High-resolution monochrome display
- Full-duplex speaker and wideband audio handset
- 4-way navigation cluster, 4 display soft keys
- Fixed features include message, phone, contacts, menu, call log, speaker, mute, headset, and volume control
- H.323 firmware (can also be loaded with SIP firmware)